Monday, November 7, 2011

My Messiest Kid!!

So I'm just starting to laugh now but at the time of this tornado I wasn't so happy.  Does anyone else have a kid that just can stand to have the food on their highchair in front of them, it just has to be on the floor and all over them?  Well I have one and her name is Rilee Shae Breinholt.  I love that little girl so much, she make me laugh so hard with the little things that she does BUT please just give me one meal that doesn't end up on the floor with very little ending up in your mouth.  It has to stop, you know it is messy when a broom doesn't do the job.  Option 2 is the vacuum which I know isn't a wet vac. but still does a great job, the only problem is I don't know how much longer the vacuum will go if we continue this method.  Option 3 of a Rilee mess cleanup is the shovel method, not an actual shovel but pretty close the dust pan.  Yes, I know that is ridiculous.  You are right it is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. If it wasn't for her face and that smile, I think I would loose my mind every night after dinner.  I read this the other day "Your children get only one childhood". and it really hit home to me.  So with that said, I will grin and I will bear!!

1 comment: