Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh No Lily has Blue Tonguetiasis


We have a awesome tradition in our home where I get to take my girls on a special date.  each girl gets a particular month.  Lily and I got to go to a Real game last time, I had a blast.  She didn't pay much attention to the game but she sure made everyone around her chuckle as she screamed at the top of her lungs the whole game.  Phrases like "Ole Ole Ole Ole, Real, Salt lake" and "Gooooooo Real", and we can't forget "R, S, L".  It was none stop.  About half way through the game I noticed she got a bad case of  Blue Tonguetiasis.  All my girls get this when ever they go to a Real game.  It must be from the yelling. (or the bright blue cotton candy)  Lily yelled so much at the game when I took her to bed after she had fallen asleep in my arms and as I tuck her in, she said "Ole Ole Ole Ole, Real, Saaaallllllllttttttttt llllllaaaaakkke".  Pretty fun date if you ask me!!

2 comments:

  1. haha still chanting while she's sleeping. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is getting big! The kids do love dates with dad! I think dad likes them too!

    ReplyDelete