Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Fathers Day


Here is what I woke up to on fathers day. Kids continue to amaze me on how creative they can be. It seems like my girls whole life purpose is to try and get Amber and I to laugh. I think they succeed at least a couple times a day. I won't get mad that they have about $10 of pull-ups on because of the nice dancing they incorporated into the getup.


Here is some great footage of the event!! Sorry it was so dark, it was like 7 in the morning on Sunday, and I wanted to sleep in!!

A Pull-up Fathers Day!! from Jonathan Breinholt on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!! who is the poser? Lily? Nicely done girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha they are hilarious! i haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly girls! Mine did similar dances with all the panties (and socks) from all the drawers. They are good for laughs!

    ReplyDelete